We regret to inform you that the Alot Appbar has been discontinued and is no longer supported. You may continue to use the Alot Appbar, but if you have any issues, we recommend that you uninstall using the instructions included below. If you have questions, you may contact us at email@example.com.
- Click the gear icon at the end of the Alot Appbar.
- Select “Support” and then “Uninstall.”
- Follow the instructions to uninstall.
If you have any issue with the automated uninstall process, you can manually uninstall based on your browser. Below are instructions for both Internet Explorer and Firefox. Please utilize the appropriate procedure.
To uninstall Alot AppBar for Internet Explorer:
To uninstall Alot AppBar for FireFox:
- Close Internet Explorer
- Click on the Windows Start button; and then Control Panel
- For Window XP users: Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon
For Window 7 & Vista users: Click Programs and select Uninstall or change a program
- Click on alot.com AppBar to highlight it
- Click the Uninstall/Change button and follow uninstall instructions
- Open Firefox
- On the Firefox browser menu Click on Tools
- In the drop down menu, select Add-ons, Select the "Plug-ins" tab
- Select the alot plug-in and select remove
- Then select restart now to close and reopen Firefox.